Posted in Other 23 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wichita, Kansas
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
WESLEY WOODLAWN HOSPITAL - WICHITA, KANSAS
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) CARDIAC MEDICAL UNIT
Wesley Woodlawn, a campus of Wesley Medical Center, provides patients with convenient access to expert heart care, surgical care and emergency services. Our 82-bed facility provides world class medical care while promoting wellness, healthy lifestyles and community health education programs and screenings.
Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER earned a national Excellence in Patient Care award from the Studer Group for a second consecutive year for its overall emergency department patient satisfaction scores, ranking in the 90th percentile nationally.
* Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
* Responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for the department -specific patient population in accordance with the standards of nursing care and practice as defined by Wesley Medical Center and the Kansas Nurse Practice Act.
* Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes.
* Supports the organization vision and mission.
* Utilizes knowledge of patient's age and cultural diversity in the provision of patient care.
* Contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care
WHAT WESLEY CAN OFFER YOU...
· Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Repayment
· Certification Bonus and Voucher system
· Dependent Scholarship
· 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan
· Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
· Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
· Financial Wellness Program with a CFP
INTERESTED IN A CAREER AT WESLEY? Email Alex!
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED REGISTRATION, LICENSURE OR CERTIFICATION:
* Current Licensure in the State of Kansas as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN)
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) verification course, as specified in policy
* Successful completion of Dysrhythmia Exam within allotted time frame, as specified in policy
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) verification course within allotted time frame, as specified in policy
* For RNs in MICU - NIH
* For RNs in Neuro ICU-CRRT, NIH
PREFERRED REGISTRATION, LICENSURE OR CERTIFICATION:
* For RNs in MICU - CRRT
* For RNs in SICU - TNCC, CRRT, NIH
REQUIRED EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE:
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.