Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
The ideal candidate for this position is a natural multi-tasker with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of professional experience in either administrative and project assistance roles. The candidate must be punctual, able to organize large amounts of information and track quickly shifting schedules, a self-starter and resourceful. The ability to shift gears quickly depending on the studio s needs, plus strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work some overtime as needed are must have qualities in our ideal candidate. This person will be responsible for a Studio Director/ Principal and a large studio of about 15 people. This candidate will assume the role of office manager for a small group of design professionals who are part of a larger global firm. So, being able to support both a small group and be part of a huge international firm are necessary.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Domestic and international travel coordination for studio members and the studio Principal
* Heavy Telephone and schedule management for Principal
* P-Card and expense management for the studio Principal
* Presentation assistance as needed in both InDesign and PowerPoint
* Credential maintenance for Principal (LEED, Licensure)
* Coordinate team, conference room allocation, and client meetings for entire studio (room reservations, ordering food)
* Expense management
* Timesheet management
* Staffing coordination assistance for studio
* Assist project teams with printing , assembly and organization of projects
* Written communications with clients (contracts, requested write ups, etc.)
* Assist in Document control with the clients
* CA assistance (submittals)
* Advanced experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
* Working knowledge of InDesign a big plus, must be able to pick up program quickly
* Working knowledge of Adobe/Bluebeam
* Several years of corporate travel booking experience
* Should have several years experience working successfully with large teams in addition to executives
LIFE AT GENSLER
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions to Well-being Week, our offices reflect our people s diverse interests.
We encourage every person at Gensler to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays, and paid time off. We also offer a 401k, profit sharing, employee stock ownership, and twice annual bonus opportunities.
As part of the firm s commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
GENSLER IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND PARTICIPANT IN THE U.S. FEDERAL E-VERIFY PROGRAM. WOMEN, MINORITIES, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND PROTECTED VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.