Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Waukesha, Wisconsin
Are you interested in joining one of the world s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies? If so, you have come to the right place. Stanley Black & Decker is an $11B Fortune 500 company that offers a rich and storied history dating back to 1843.
This opportunity resides within STANLEY Convergent Security, a global division of Stanley Black & Decker. At STANLEY Convergent Security we design, install, service, and monitor electronic security systems that integrate intrusion, fire, video surveillance, access control and monitoring applications. With today's most comprehensive solutions, services, and technologies, STANLEY Convergent Security is the electronic security system provider of choice for industrial, government, commercial, and national account customers such as schools, hospitals, retailers, financial institutions, airports and more.
Currently, we are in an accelerated growth phase in a rapidly expanding industry. There s never been a better time to join our security team. We are seeking a motivated, self-driven individual looking for a long-term position as a Branch Coordinator Install for our Security Business.
This position provides local and/or remote support to the STANLEY Security branch assisting both the Installation team and the Service teams. These branches are responsible for the installation and servicing of a wide range of security systems including intrusion systems, fire alarms, video surveillance and the integration of these systems in a commercial, industrial or other business-to-business settings.
* Review installation project booking information for completeness and compile all necessary documents from the quoting tool.
* Upon booking, make initial contact with the customer to confirm scope, site readiness, contact information, authorized signatories, and establish a customer promise date.
* Create purchase requisition sent to the centralized purchasing team for ordering of material and lifts.
* Act as an internal liaison between the local branch and centralized purchasing team for ordering of material and delivery tracking.
* Coordinate with lift rental companies to schedule pickup and return of equipment.
* Perform warehouse material handling at the local branch including receiving shipments, validating to packing slips, and staging equipment for each project.
* Perform goods receipts in internal systems for all physically received material and applying costs to the affiliated installation job.
* Submit applications to acquire permits, UL Certifications, and Certificates of Insurance (COI s) upon request from the Install Manager or Project Manager.
* Communicate any material issues (i.e., extended lead times, back-orders, etc) with Sales and Branch Install team as needed if project timeline is affected.
* Work with Install Manager to coordinate labor resources, schedule with the customer, and place on the internal schedule board.
* If job is subcontracted, collaborate with Install Manager or Project Manager to obtain subcontractor forms, create purchase requisition, and perform goods receipt upon job completion.
* Maintain regular communication, project documentation, and scheduling with the customer regarding project status updates, delivery commitments, material tracking, etc. as directed by the Install Manager.
* Update internal system with job notes and customer promise date changes as directed by the customer.
* Maintain current job status in internal system as project advances through project lifecycle.
* Work with the Install Manager or Project Manager to keep the expected completion date as accurate as possible (driving financial forecasting).
* If applicable, send e-signature request to the customer for installation certificate of completion.
* Upon install completion and Project Manager/Install Manager review, submit close-out package to Order Entry for closure and billing.
* Process Returned Material Authorizations (RMA s) as necessary.
* Create material and lift purchase requisitions for Service Tickets.
* Physically receive and stage all shipped service material. Update internal system for service dispatching.
* Manage service van inventory and create purchase requisitions when stock needs replenished.
* Support Service Manager with service ticket review and billing as needed.
* Answer all incoming calls and route to appropriate department.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or GED
* 5+ years customer service and/or administrative support
* Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
* Must be able to work proactively and develop relationships with remote team members
* Strong computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office
* Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage time in a deadline-driven environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Strong organization skills, with a keen attention to detail
* Associates degree in business administration or similar
* 2+ years experience in a field install/service business or customer service related field
* Experience using SAP, SBN, and/or ERP
Stanley Black & Decker offers its employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, vacation, paid holidays, and more! Only those candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US will be considered for the opportunity.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran s status or any other protected characteristic.