Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Suwanee, Georgia
This is a great opportunity for someone with exceptional SecOps Incident Response skills to take an existing team to the next level. The SecOps team has several talented personnel and is appropriately funded.
* At least one major Information Security or IT professional certification (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, Microsoft, Cisco, etc).
* At least 2 years managerial experience.
* Must be a strong analytical thinker with a natural ability to solve problems. Significant experience with Incident Response required, must be able to demonstrate a history of IR experience as well as ability to develop IR plans.
* Must be able to work in stressful or fast-paced situations.
* Advanced skills in network security and problem diagnosis.
* Advanced knowledge of computer administration.
* Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously.
* Advanced experience with vulnerability detection, threat mitigation and SIEM technology.
* Deep knowledge of networking protocols and technologies, e.g. TCP/IP, Firewalls, Routers, etc.
* Bachelors degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Business Management, or equivalent experience.
* 4-6 years working experience in information security, ideally 3 years in a Security Operations role.
* White hat or ethical hacking experience/certifications strongly preferred.
* Some experience with e-discovery, computer forensic tools and forensic techniques.
* Significant experience with at least one SIEM platform and network security intelligence technology.
* Working knowledge and experience of Risk Analysis methods.
* Knowledge of ERP/CRM systems (e.g. Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, Salesforce, etc).
* Experience with security management frameworks, specifically NIST, ISO27001 and ISO27002.
* Experience with reporting and security operations metrics.
* Strong background as an IT generalist with extensive hands-on experience in a variety of technologies.
Occasional travel is expected for this position, approximately 10%. Most travel within the US with occasional international travel. Candidates must have a valid passport.
As with many other technology positions, after hours or weekend work may be required based on urgent situations or business need.
As an EOE/AA employer, ARRIS will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicants race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.