Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lewisville, Texas
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST IN LEWISVILLE, TX
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
GMR s Social Media Specialist is a member of the Marketing and Communications team.
This person will focus on social media marketing efforts across the Global Medical Response (GMR) family of companies. With more than 38,000 employees, we deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services, in the United States, the District of Columbia and around the world. Our teams provide care to the world at a moment s notice and we are looking for candidates who have the same desire to help.
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales. The specialist will be a member of a highly integrated and energetic Marketing and Communications team that works very closely with key stakeholders and local operations to implement the company s social marketing strategy. Our ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and social media skills, exhibit a positive attitude, demonstrate exceptional customer service focus and be highly organized.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Engages on social media, chat and online platforms (such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Blogs) to post, monitor and engage to increase brand awareness and reputation. Monitoring and posting would be a continuous, daily task extending outside of business hours.
* Assists in crisis communication response working with the corporate communications and marketing team.
* Works with corporate communications and department/business unit management to ensure messaging is consistent and relevant to the company s goals and meets established corporate standards.
* Helps build and maintain our content distribution network by way of social media channels.
* Coordinates and facilitates publishing activities on web pages for numerous company websites and social media and other sites, such as Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
* Identifies and monitors relevant and influential blogs/social media platforms; and when appropriate, respond on behalf of the company or utilize experts, maintaining consistency of answers and minimizing legal and brand image risk.
* Measures social media performance in the marketing area, report results and provides ongoing optimization
* Contributes to and potentially leads online marketing campaigns
* Coordinates advertising to assist in online marketing efforts
* Stays up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
* Seeks continuous improvement of marketing efforts to increase quality and productivity
* Experience in social influencer management or agency account management a plus. Experience or knowledge in EMS or medical transportation a plus. Successful candidates will be self-starters who are organized and work well independently and in a team environment.
Non-Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Outstanding oral communications skills required.
* Excellent problem solving, organizational, communication and people skills.
* Experience working with remote teams.
* Experience juggling multiple projects simultaneously, shifting to high-priority projects as necessary
* 4-year degree in marketing, communications, or closely related field.
* Three years of related professional experience in social media marketing are required.
* Strong understanding of social media marketing and content creation on multiple social platforms.
* Ability to manage multiple social media campaigns for multiple brands and effectively communicate content strategy.
Knowledge & Skills
* Excellent writing, communication skills required.
* Strong organizational skills required.
* Demonstrated project management skills required.
* Strong creativity, judgment, enthusiasm and customer-service focus are strongly desired.
* Proficiency in Hootsuite or other social media platforms.
* Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
* Familiarity with AMR or related industry a plus.
EOE including Veterans and Disabled