Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Req ID: 41481
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Tier 3 Windows Support Specialist to join our team in Arlington, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
- Problem investigation, troubleshooting, and resolution
- Master of End User Computing Support, troubleshooting, and customer service and act as an escalation point as needed
- Proactive on potential customer issues and IT environment health
- Expert with remote troubleshooting methods
- Strong experience with Windows Servers: Active Directory, Group Policy (editing and administration), Domain Controllers, printer servers, etc.
- Administer and experience migrating on a team or autonomously, on-premise Exchange of O365
- Experience working with VMware or Hyper-V, e.g., P2V migrations
- Provides technical expertise in researching, identifying, evaluating, recommending and/or developing information security systems, controls, methods, techniques and models
- Contributes to the organization, processes, teams and product in a significant manner
- Adheres to organizational processes and procedures
- Exhibits initiative to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Displays leadership qualities, takes ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Completes special projects or other duties as assigned
- Contributes positively to working environment
- Significant contributor to the education of Field Tech Support and Help Desk support personnel
- Authors SOPs as needed or directed
- Participates in and contributes to the planning and execution of business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities and testing
- Responsible to fully document assigned tickets to show all work performed in order to pass SLRs
- Responsible to maintain accurate CMDB entries for assigned tickets or tasks
- US Citizenship required
- Typically requires BS degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience. Education Substitution: For each year of degree required, 2 years of experience may be substituted.
- Advanced certifications a plus e.g., MCITP/MCSE, Windows Server, etc.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.