IT Technician - Railey Vacations
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Oakland, Maryland
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Installing and configuring home electronics at rental homes, including but not limited to TV’s, Phones, Cable boxes, and home internet equipment.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Ability to coordinate with IT Consultants on a variety of projects and network/infrastructure maintenance.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Keeping inventory of all equipment
Minimum Required Skills & Competencies:
- Associates Degree in related field is preferred
- Customer Service Skills
- Troubleshooting Skills
- Experience with Windows/Android operating systems
- Reliable transportation
- Must be available on weekends
- Job will entail 3-4 nights a week of being on-call