Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Greenville, South Carolina
EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.
Job Title: Facility Coordinator - Administrative
Job Summary: The Facility Coordinator is responsible for the performance of services and assistance supporting facility and customer operations. The Facility Coordinator is responsible for the successful and timely completion of support services such as Conference Facility Coordination, Mail Room Operations, Courier Services, Printing Services, Shipping & Receiving Operations, Scanning Services, and Switchboard Operations. The Facility Coordinator will be assigned an area of primary responsibility, but will support and perform in multiple areas as required. This is a 1st shift position working M-F 8:00 AM-4:30 PM and on call 24/7 for emergencies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Performs duties as Facility Coordinator in primary area of responsibility (Conference Facility Coordination, Mail Room Operations, Courier Services, Printing Services, Shipping & Receiving Operations, Scanning Services, or Switchboard Operations). * Conference Facility Coordination Duties: Coordinate services to assist the client's business units in the set - up of tables, banners, decorations, etc. Manage conference rooms, conference room reservations, and conference equipment and deliveries. * Mail Room Operations Duties: Receive, sort, distribute, and send both interoffice and USPS mail to all facilities within Michelin. Deliver incoming and interoffice mail to stations within Facility. Process mail five (5) days a week. * Courier Services Duties: Operate courier vehicle. Pick-up and drop off mail, packages, and correspondence between multiple locations. Assist with sorting and other duties. * Printing Services Duties: Print Invoices and labels for Invoices; print Mainframe documents and reports; deliver reports to departmental mailboxes. * Shipping & Receiving Operations Duties: Ship and receive all packages and shipments to and from the Facility, order and maintain forms stock for Facility, and maintain copier supplies and assistance. * Scanning Services: Prepare documents for batching and scanning; scan, verify, and commit documents in filing system; support Logistics, Customer Service, Service Award and, Fleet Services requirements. * Switchboard Operations Duties: Answer all calls into Michelin North American Headquarters main number. Transfer calls to internal numbers and external Michelin locations. * Performs duties as Facility Coordinator in other areas of responsibility (Conference Facility Coordination, Mail Room Operations, Courier Services, Printing Services, Shipping & Receiving Operations, Scanning Services, or Switchboard Operations). * Performs other duties as assigned in support of customer facility operations.
* High School Diploma OR GED is required.
* 2 years; or equivalent education and training required.
* Must possess valid driver's license-required.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
* Will have or acquire working knowledge of computers and software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and CMMS. Must be proficient in computer skills.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled