Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: parsippany, New Jersey
Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a globally recognized, research-driven, biopharmaceutical company with more than 65 years of history. Headquartered in Switzerland, Ferring is privately owned with approximately 6,500 employees in nearly 60 countries. In the United States, Ferring identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the fields of reproductive health (infertility), urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology, women s health (obstetrics/gynecology), orthopedics and Oncology. Ferring s US operations employ approximately 900 people.
People Come First At Ferring. The Ferring Philosophy places people at the heart of what we do. This guides our relations with patients, physicians, employees, and other stakeholders. We invite you to share our passion for people and the power of science.
This role will support the day-to-day function and needs of the VP and Chief HR Officer and also provide support to members of the HR team as directed by the VP and Chief HR Officer. This role contributes to and coordinates strategic HR projects. The incumbent will provide project management and some administrative support for the VP and Chief HR Officer. This individual must demonstrate a firm understanding of business priorities and function as a respected, active team member who can work effectively across many levels of the organization. This high-visibility role demands someone who can work independently and with teams to drive and complete projects.
HUMAN RESOURCES PROJECTS
* Manages and drives projects independently
* Develops project plans, organizes and conducts project meetings
* Tracks and reports project progress against agreed milestones
* Takes corrective actions if needed
* Prepares presentations for meetings
HR TEAM MEETINGS
* Develops meeting agendas with input from VP and Chief HR Officer
* Prepares and distributes minutes from meetings
* Tracks and follows up on progress of action items
* Coordinate with Global HR and St-Prex on logistics and meeting materials for Board Committee meetings
MANAGES BUDGET FOR HR ACTIVITIES
* Manages and tracks HR departmental budget
* Provides executive-level administrative support to VP and Chief HR Officer which includes scheduling meetings/events and managing calendars
* Arrange and manage travel schedule and reservations for VP and Chief HR Officer
* Consistently prepare, audit and maintain the VP and Chief HR Officer expenses within Concur Expense Report System
* Handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications
* Setup new vendors and PO s, track invoices, monitor balance on PO s and add funds to PO s as needed
* Interact with vendors and visitors
* Develop and maintain files for HR department such as phone lists, organizational charts, team bios, templates, etc.
* Schedule phone screens and interviews
* Bachelor s Degree
* 5+ years experience supporting at the executive level preferred
* Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
* Excellent organization skills (detail oriented)
* Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Knowledge of Concur Expense Report system preferred
* Excellent project management skills and the ability to handle multiple, competing projects simultaneously to meet tight deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively across the organization
* Ability to influence and work well with individuals at different levels of the organization
* A keen eye for details
* Position requires maturity, discretion and the ability to stay calm in a crisis
* Ability to provide both project management and administrative support with a high-level of execution and autonomy
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
If you need assistance during the application process due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.