Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Spirax Sarco is the world s leading provider of steam system solutions. In the USA, we are part of a 105-year old international company with more than 5,000 employees in 44 countries. Spirax Sarco is the leader in providing expertise and turnkey solutions to steam users around the world.
For our customers, Spirax Sarco US is synonymous with excellence in steam system engineering. We offer the industry s most extensive range of products with services, coupled with practical industry application expertise. In short, we create solutions that set the benchmark for steam-using organizations worldwide. Learn more about our global footprint at spiraxsarco.com/global/us.
We re looking for an exceptional candidate whose primary responsibilities will include product commissioning, startup, troubleshooting, repair/replacement of, and CIP of Heat Transfer packages. The orders for this equipment come from Maintenance Contracts, new Controls/Panels/PN/Meters/ packages sold and installed in the field, and warrantee support needs of the equipment. The Technical Specialist will have experience with and a strong functional understanding of EMS/BMS integration with this equipment.
Some responsibilities include:
* Provide technical support in plant, and training for equipment owners for each service visit including but not limited to: Site contact information, technical manuals, suggested tools required, Equipment Data, Customer safety requirements prior to the service tech visiting the Job site location.
* Develop scope and complete service work needed on equipment as ordered.
* Help to qualify simple through complex opportunities for in plant service needs.
* Collaborate and coordinate closely with Sales and Customers.
* Work with the sales team to generate and follow-up to close all service proposals and quotes.
* Build and expand services opportunities while in plants via strong interpersonal communication skills with customers whose equipment is being serviced.
* Travel approximately 40% of the time to provide service tech duties and project scoping for schedule maintenance projects.
Candidates for this position should have a minimum of 5 years experience with HVAC, Mechanical, controls, and/or electrical equipment, computer skills with proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and e-mail applications and must possess a valid driver s license and be able to operate motor vehicle.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran