Posted in Other 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Downers Grove, Illinois
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Monitor and control contractual requirements of assigned projects ensuring that key field and support staff positions are adequate and perform in accordance with required assignments and deadlines.
* Monitor and control financial aspects of project contracts including materials purchasing, Change Order initiation and implementation, cost to complete analysis, income and expenses, labor, etc. to ensure projects remain within established budget. Protect the company's interest and simultaneously maintain a good relationship with the Client.
* Ensure that project materials, equipment, and tools are ordered and delivered timely.
* Partner with client, architectural, engineering, other departments and trades to facilitate critical path and project completion.
* Prepare complete new project estimate(s) and budgets including proposal letters and follow up with the customer for small to medium jobs under supervision of pre construction or senior management.
* Develop, monitor, and control project objectives, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of Company policy.
* Prepare and present work in progress reports monthly or as required by senior management.
* Represent company in assigned project meetings.
* Ensure site personnel comply with all safety plans and programs and work rules as required by company policy and contract.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.