Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lincolnshire, Illinois
ANALYST, FINANCIAL - HYPERION
Job Location(s) US-IL-Lincolnshire
Posted Date 1 day ago(6/19/2019 10:44 AM)
# of Openings
Find a Better Way...
...to use your skills and experience.
This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology, and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
...to improve the lives of others.
Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems, we apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
...to build a promising future.
We are currently looking for a highly qualified and highly motivated Hyperion / EPBCS EPM Administrator to work in the Financial Planning and Analysis group. The Hyperion / EPBCS EPM Administrator will be responsible for customizing and administering our planning and budgeting system which supports the Finance organization at Sysmex Americas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Administration of FCCS / Hyperion Consolidations tool and EPBCS / Hyperion budget and planning tool in support of the Finance organization
* Perform data loads/exports, including data validation and consolidation of data; this includes performing month-end close responsibilities
* Research and investigate data discrepancies and provide data validation reports.
* Create and maintain reporting hierarchy, accounts, CTA calculations, intercompany relationships and other data mappings as needed
* End user training, report writing, and support
* Analyzing requirements, writing functional specifications, conducting tests, troubleshooting issues and interfacing with business users
* Participate in the upcoming Oracle Cloud implementation project and integration with EPBCS / reporting platforms
* Development experience including end-to-end implementation lifecycle to include requirements gathering, configuration, design, build, test and go-live stages
* Manage user security roles and access for Oracle EPBCS and SAP cost centers
* Monitor and report system performance, availability, and utilization
* Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Finance required. Previous experience in FCCS/EPBCS required/desired. Master s degree preferred. 5 years of required technical experience with Hyperion Planning (Oracle EPBCS), HFM (Oracle FCCS) and/or Essbase
* Oracle FCCS/EPBCS, Excel, SAP
* Understanding of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow development
* Experience with intercompany reconciliation and fixed assets
* Deep functional and technical knowledge of financial systems and business processes, especially around planning, budgeting and forecasting
* Experience in creating and maintaining complex financial reports using Oracle reporting tools
* Detail-oriented with high degree of data accuracy and integrity
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse team; work independently under minimal supervision
* Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
* Understanding of best practices for business processes and technology
* Strong Excel, analytical, diagnostic and technical skills
Sysmex is proud to be an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing..