Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Robins AFB, Georgia
Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., an ISO 9001 certified company, provides innovative strategic and technical planning, information technology, acquisition, integration, knowledge management, logistics and program management to the Federal Government... far exceeding customer expectations. Based in Dayton, Ohio since 2001, Sawdey Solution Services is a Woman Owned/Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business; certified by the Small Business Administration as a Small Disadvantaged Business.
We are seeking a Senior Logistics Manager to support the Special Operations Forces (SOF) Fixed Wing Program at Robins AFB, GA.
The will provide a variety of direct and indirect support of the SOF Fixed Wing program office located at Robins AFB, GA by providing specialized logistics management tasks to include acquisition planning, information tracking, milestone planning, logistics studies, working group support, supply support, logistics analysis, depot liaison support, administrative services, technical order support/research, source data package support, review of drawings, and general support documents related to repair, overhaul and modifications.
Additional Responsibilities Include, but are not Limited To:
* Participates in determining support requirements; that is, workloads, schedules, test equipment, facilities, skills, and training.
Establishes milestones and monitors throughout the project to ensure schedules are met, deficiencies are identified, and required adjustments made.
* Analyzes planning and programming documents to determine the nature and scope of acquisition efforts.
* Defines scope, interface requirements, policy issues, and performance criteria.
* Develops implementation Integrated Logistics Support plans and milestones as directed by policy and guidance to provide the best product for the user, ensuring the most effective and economical means of support are considered and planned for during all stages of a weapon system's life cycle.
* Assesses the logistics impact of acquisition programs, identifies overall logistics tasks to be performed and takes actions to meet requirements.
* Develops and communicates logistic requirements that have far-reaching consequences for logistic design and support at early stages in the system life cycle when the system is only broadly and generally designed.
* Ensures comprehensive consideration of all factors that impact on logistic design and support, including research and development, emerging technologies, testing, procurement strategy, supply support, personnel, and training.
* Evaluates alternatives from the standpoint of life cycle cost and other trade-off parameters to ensure optimal use of resources without degrading operational readiness.
* Coordinates planning with officials of all concerned functional elements and ensures managers are informed and aware of planning rationale and alternative strategies.
* Travel to CONUS/OCONUS Government locations or contractor facilities may be required to assist the Government with providing maintenance assistance, support, Rev 6/18/2019 problem resolution and modification program development and Field Support Visits.
* May be required to work in a flight line environment * Assist with proposal development, if necessary.
* Previous experience with SOF MC-130H acquisitions programs preferred.
* A minimum of ten (10) years of work experience in a field relevant to their functional area and a Master s degree.
*OR, a minimum of twelve (12) years of work experience in a field relevant to their functional area may be substituted for a Master s degree.
*OR, a minimum of eight (8) years of relevant work experience plus a Bachelor s degree relevant to their functional area may be substituted for a Master s.
* A minimum of five (5) years of work experience must have been performed on DoD programs/projects.
* Bachelor s degree preferred.
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
* Must be able to effectively communicate with customer and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite including, but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
* Must be capable of working on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and shall be able to independently perform the most complicated and technical support tasks relevant to all the tasks listed below.
* Must have the experience and capability to support the assigned tasks and lead journeyman and junior level support personnel.
Current Secret security clearance required.
This position supports a US Government Contract whose terms require Sawdey Solution Services to staff it only with US Citizens.
Sawdey Solution Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans/41 CFR 60 1.4 and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, or veteran status.
Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., with an ISO 9001 certified and CMMI-SVC v1.3 Level 3
appraised corporate headquarters, has built a nationwide and global footprint providing innovative
cross-disciplined professional services, engineering, and cyber solutions to Department of
Defense, Department of Homeland Security, Federal Agencies, and commercial customers.
Operating successfully since 2001, we are a Woman Owned/Service Disable Veteran Owned
We are seeking a to support the Special Operations Forces (SOF) Fixed
Wing Program at Robins AFB, GA.