Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Pierce, Florida
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
MRI TECH, FT 7A-7P (.9 FTE) 7a-7p Sat, Sun, Mon OR Sun, Mon, Tues
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
Fort Pierce, FL
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute is a 365-bed acute care hospital. Home to the Treasure Coast Level II Trauma Center, it provides life-saving care for patients with critical injuries from St. Lucie, Indian River, Okeechobee and Martin counties. Specialty services include a full range of cardiac care from diagnostics to open-heart surgery, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Behavioral Health, an Inpatient Physical Rehabilitation Center as well as the only Mazor Robotics Program that provides highly-accurate, minimally-invasive surgery for complex spinal cases.
In 2014, Children's Services expanded, a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and the new Pediatric ER opened. These dedicated services for the smallest and the sickest children provide quality, child-friendly care, close to home.
Lawnwood is accredited by The Joint Commission and designated as a Top Performer and a Certified Primary Stroke Center. Lawnwood is the only hospital on the Treasure Cost with a Truven Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital designation and CARF Accreditation.
At Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute, patients come first - no matter what!
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for seven consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
* Performs MRI, radiographic and special procedures at level not requiring supervision of technical detail, performing a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment with ingenuity and initiative.
* The MRI Tech must be able to assists in specialty areas (ie. O.R., Invasive.) Is capable of assuming full responsibility for one or more modalities in MRI and Radiology.
* Produces MRI exams and images, as well as radiographs in accordance with established standards.
* Graduate of a Radiology School.
* American Registration of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
* American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist (ARMRIT) within 1 year of hire.
* Registration by the Florida Department of Health is required.
* Must hold a current CPR certification.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.