Posted in Marketing 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Position: PR / Media Relations Account Manager- Madison, WI
Location: Madison, WI
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Duration: Open ended
Status: Full Time
Rate: Depends on Experience
Looking to move to Madison?
Our Madison agency client is seeking a full time PR / Media Relations Account Manager.
PR / Media Relations Account Manager MUST HAVES:
- Proven experience in media relations
- Excellent long and short form copywriter for deliverables including press releases, pitches, media alerts, white papers, blog posts, advertisements, gifs, etc.
Additional responsibilities for the PR / Media Relations Account Manager:
* Execute media relations and content marketing campaigns from start to finish
* Track media placements and prove impact of media relations and content marketing through results reports
* Identify new opportunities to leverage clients in the media
* Exhibit understanding of media training and crisis communications
* Produce written communications that are clear, compelling and appropriate to the project, audience and medium
* Demonstrate advanced project management
* Support billing for your accounts
Qualifications for the PR / Media Relations Account Manager:
- A passion for media relations
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and ability to thrive under pressure.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org