Posted in Telecommunications 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for monitoring service levels and ensuring that utilization/profitability goals are met on a consistent basis. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Analyzes and integrates basic data to identify clear patterns or trends and draws reasonable, logical conclusions.
- Reviews current work processes and identifies innovative or creative ways to improve efficiency or effectiveness.
- Facilitates regular meetings with call center management. Trains and conducts orientations for new staff relative to department programs, processes, and procedures and facilitate training sessions for end users.
- Develops contingency plans for contact centers and determines the impact on service levels when staff are added or reduced.
- Reviews relationship between cost and service for contact centers.
- Develops routing solutions to achieve business goals and keeps centers and others informed of progress, issues, and/or problems that could impede goal achievement and suggests workable solutions.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer