Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Hudson, New Hampshire
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for generating monthly sales through outbound cold calling
or lead generation which plays a key role in the growth and expansion of
Comcast Business Services and its product offerings. Facilitates the
sale of Comcast Internet, Voice, and TV services to small and mid-size
business to new and existing customers. Works with moderate
supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Generate sales through outbound cold calling and lead follow-up over
the telephone using a variety of techniques. Sell Comcast Internet,
Voice, and TV services to small and mid-sized business to new and
- Meet and exceed all assigned sales quotas and achieve targeted
customer experience scorecard metrics.
- Manage the customer through lead generation, pipeline management,
organization, effective communication and strong listening skills.
- Consult with business customers on their business application, solicit
referrals for potential new prospects, and close web leads.
- May partner with field to provide referral of complex opportunities to
the outside sales organization.
- Resolve customer issues quickly and strive to reach resolution on the
first call or escalate issues appropriately.
- Updates and maintains prospect database and opportunity funnel on a
daily basis, assuring management of prospect database and assures
customers' orders are fulfilled.
- Manage multiple activities simultaneously including interacting with
customers while using multiple software applications for research and
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer