Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Irving, Texas
The Security Analyst II -- Infor is responsible for the review, design, build, testing and implementation of custom and delivered Infor Security roles while maintaining segregation of duties, change management and other relevant CHRISTUS Health policies. The position should have a good working knowledge of HIPAA guidelines and Infor Security best practices, as well as a strong understanding of an Infor Multi-Tenant and Single-Tenant deployment architecture across all Infor data areas such as Infor Cloudsuite FSM, Infor Cloudsuite HCM and Infor S3. In parallel, the position is responsible for daily security support such as monitoring, troubleshooting and monthly Infor maintenance. The Security Analyst II -- Infor will work in coordination with the Infor Security Administratorto understand business goals and objectives, through cross-functional collaboration and dynamic changes to better support the organization as a whole.
- Support Security cutover and change management during Infor ERP implementation.
- Perform application security and segregation of duties assessment over Infor ERP and integrated systems.
- Support Security Administrator to implement Infor application security strategy and complete security project activities as required.
- Participate and lead security design sessions to gather security requirements and provide leading practices on security design.
- Build, maintain and implement custom security classes and custom security roles based on approved security design.
- Work with cross-functional teams on security related activities such as troubleshooting, validation and maintenance of delivered and custom configurations.
- Support Infor Security Administrator in facilitating review and validation workshops with business owners and functional teams as required.
- Provide security support during design, testing, cutover, go-live and post go-live activities while also maintaining daily workload.
- Assist with access provisioning and de-provisioning of project team members and test users in non-production systems.
- Provide on-call support as needed.
- Continuously monitor and validate changes with monthly Infor Critical Updates as it relates to Security Configurations and Data Area Builds while also reviewing Infor Knowledge Base articles for relevance.
- Continuously monitor Infor Security System performance in an effort to maintain SLA's and processing standards by examining ION, ASYNC, Process Sever and Landmark Audit Reports.
- Assist Infor functional areas as required with Security troubleshooting and support.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Strong understanding of LPL or other relevant programming languages
- Intermediate to Expert Level MS Excel Knowledge
- 3 to 7 years of Infor ERP Security Implementations or other relevant ERP applications Implementations
- Experience with Infor Landmark Configuration Console Customizations (Application and Security) preferred
- Understanding of a Muti-Tenant and Single-Tenant Architecture
- 3 to 7 years troubleshooting system security, preferably in Infor related applications
- Infor Certifications, Security + , or similar (preferred)
EEO is The Law - visit following page for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.