Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne, Florida
The Cyber Engineer 5 will be responsible for conducting and supervising vulnerability research (VR) on computing systems and network protocols, reverse engineering (RE) systems and software, and developing sophisticated VR and RE tools. The incumbent will conduct and supervise security assessments of computing systems while effectively applying static and dynamic software analysis tools and techniques. The incumbent will be responsible for writing and reviewing high quality design documents, white papers, trade studies, and project reports.
* Provides expert knowledge and focused research
* Leads development of specialized engineering tools
* Leads and documents vulnerability research and assessments
* Leads malware analysis and reverse engineering teams
* Maintains awareness of trends and techniques in computer and network vulnerabilities and countermeasures
* Defines, reviews project requirements, plans, and documentation
* Coordinates with test and Q/A staff
* Mentors other junior Cyber Engineers
* 12 years relevant work experience required (or 10 with relevant Master's Degree)
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
* Experience as an engineering program lead / chief engineer of diverse Cyber Security programs and/or recognized by peers as a subject matter expert in one or more Cyber Security disciplines.
* Must have one or more of the following skills/experience:
* Reverse engineering, expert understanding of network protocols, complex malware analysis, penetration testing, cyber security assessments
* Expert Software development in C/C++/Python/Assembly
* Expert Kernel level and firmware development and debugging skills and expertise in use of debuggers and RE tools (IDA or similar tools)
* Expert knowledge of multiple operating systems (desktop, enterprise, and mobile)
* Expert level static and/or dynamic software analysis, development of cyber security tools
* Expert level hardware architecture knowledge and/or hardware design experience, in depth RF and wireless protocol experience
* Self starter and excellent communicator
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
* Active TS Clearance required.
* Ability to pass a Polygraph required
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.