Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Roswell, Georgia
Sr. Finance Analyst
Reporting directly to the Global Nonwovens Senior Finance Team Leader, you will be the customer facing CFO, an integral member of the team responsible for providing business leadership to the GNW customer teams with insightful analysis, forward thinking recommendations, as well as financial advice and counsel in the development and implementation of business strategies and objectives.
General Expectations and Accountabilities:
• Provide financial advice and counsel on all pertinent business matters by supplying ongoing, timely, and meaningful financial analysis, both routine and as needed.
• Provide financial leadership in the implementation of new product launches customer focused product improvements.
• Provide counsel on strategic investments; capital expenditures and expenses.
• Drive alignment with customer business teams.
• Integral member of the sector and customer forecast process.
• Lead the team in proactive analysis efforts to identify actionable cost savings programs and investments that drive results for the business unit.
• Facilitate job process changes to improve efficiency within the sector. Also, enhance the position by thoroughly reviewing all the various activities performed in order to improve the quality and productivity of his/her own work and services provided.
• Coach and develop the Financial Analysts within the team by setting the strategic direction to the team, looking for innovative ways to work, and providing feedback to team members.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance
• 1-3 years of experience in corporate finance/analysis.
• Must have broad and in-depth knowledge of the financial and business implications of general business practices. Specifically, the ABA must have a general knowledge of cost accounting principles combined with a familiarity with Kimberly-Clark’s manufacturing operations.
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills, attention to detail and ability to work and communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Advanced computer skills using Excel, and PowerPoint to prepare communications, financial/functional spreadsheets, and presentations.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.