Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: St Paul, Minnesota
THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY IS ELIGIBLE FOR A $1,000 HIRING BONUS!
Responsible for promptly welcoming Members and others to the office. Accurately process Member transactions as requested. Open new accounts, process consumer loans applications, and provide basic financial counseling for Members. Responsible for actively building relationships by meeting and exceeding the needs of our Members with Royal's products and services. Responsible for demonstrating electronic services, and resolving Member inquiries or issues in an efficient, accurate and friendly manner. Assist with the mentoring and training of team members. Support NPS (Net Promoter Score) initiatives in the office by providing exceptional service, guided by Royal’s Core Values, creating loyal Members.
Full Time, approximately 40 hours per week. Variable hours between 9am – 6pm Monday through Friday and every other Saturday 9am – 12pm.
***Prior to starting normal schedule, candidate must attend full time training from 9:00am - 4:30pm Monday through Friday for three weeks at the Royal Credit Union Corporate Center in Eau Claire, WI.
• Have a working knowledge of financial services
• Previous customer service experience
• Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods including telephone communications, office systems, and record keeping
• Ability to explain and present to Members
• Strong interviewing and listening skills
• Produce accurate and high-quality materials, data entry, and transactions
• Basic skills using smart phones/tablets and the ability to demonstrate use of current technology
• Work productively in an environment with high levels of interruption
• Able to pay meticulous attention to detail
• Identify and develop financial needs for both existing and prospective Members
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Communicate and live Royal Credit Union’s core purpose, values, and organizational culture daily
• Experience working in a financial, which includes new accounts, loans and loan processing, or equivalent
• Cash handling experience
• Associate degree or equivalent experience