Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Frostproof, Florida
Warehouse Associates at Ferguson:
- Unload and Receive supplier shipments
- Ship, transport and deliver material and customer orders
- Occasionally Operate forklifts or other equipment
- Maintain inventory integrity and product safety at all times.
- Perform all job duties in accordance with OSHA standards and adhere to all policies, rules, regulations, and procedures
A background in Warehouse operations and logistics, including shipping, receiving, delivery, and inventory is preferred.
The Ideal Warehouse Associate will possess the following:
- Working knowledge of safety regulations and procedures
- Prior experience with production/goal-oriented standards
- General computer and math skills
- Warehouse equipment experience required (forklift or heavy equipment)
- Ability to lift 20-70lbs consistently and 100lbs occasionally
- Experience with heights up to 40 ft preferred
- Willingness to learn and be trained
- Experience with Standup Forklift preferred
- Must be able to work on an "on-call" basis
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.