Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND REPSONSIBILITIES
The Customer Experience Coordinator will be a key member of the Customer Experience Team. The primary responsibilities for this position are:
* Handles inquiries from external clients and internal business teams; answers staff questions and resolve escalated matters.
* Responsibilities include completing basic client requests and providing responses in timely fashion. Maintain service level agreements (SLAs) and commitment to customer Experience
* Pro-actively interacts and collaborates with internal business partners to ensure customer requests are understood and met.
* Ensures compliance with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements.
* Utilizes independence in solving problems and making decisions.
* Works within established guidelines, with complex or unusual situations being discussed with manager.
* Efforts are focused on achieving a differentiated customer experience. Serve as single point of contact for customer to resolve problems, effectively listen to customer s perspective and needs and maintain a sense of urgency
* Generate and validate weekly test invoice
* Work with cross department to ensure monthly invoicing is accurate and issued to the customer timely
* Responsible to ensure that operations delivered all demands according to the SLA s
* Log and track complaints in CRM, Coordinate resolutions, and follow through protocols.
* Examine delivery trends and work with stakeholders to improve communication and turnaround timelines
* Monitor production reports to track customer demand progress and proactively update the customer
* Maintain proper relationships with sales & Customers to understand their requirements/priorities
* Exhibit teamwork skills by working cross department
* Follow WCS processes and procedures
* Take responsibility for service recovery at the point of failure
* Responsible for accurate execution of all customer set-ups new or change
* Organize customer meetings and plant tours
* Manage customer supply chain by monitoring key material ordering and receipt dates
* Ensure customers do not reach out-of-stock situations
* Ensure inventory reports are monitored and sent to the customer on a timely basis
* Utilize available software/systems to make decisions and respond to customer inquiries on time
* Work closely with and maintain effective communication with production supervisors, managers and all internal departments.
* Follow Quality Performance Objectives for department
* Ensure that all company ISO procedures and requirements are followed
* Responsible for reviewing customer contract to ensure that the customer is being charged for all Services
Strong project coordination skills. Outstanding organizational and communication skills, oral and written. Ability to efficiently prioritize, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills. The ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
Associate s degree with a minimum of 5 years customer service experience. Command of the English and Spanish, including spelling and grammar. Proven proficiency with emphasis on Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics..