Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Santa Ana, California
Join our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889.We believe that our people are the key to the company s continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit www.firstam.com
The HR Services Representative is responsible for answering and handling inbound communications from employees as well as conducting outbound follow-up as required. The HR Services Representative will answer concerns and questions on human resources related issues, as well as evaluate employee s needs and escalate or redirect question/issues to the appropriate departments as necessary. The HR Services Representative will be responsible for providing professional, knowledgeable, helpful, courteous, and responsive customer service. Shared service staff members will follow procedural guidelines to respond to and/or research customer inquiries in a timely manner.
* Primary channel for routine employee and manager inquiries regarding HR policy, processes and systems
* Provide accurate, consistent and timely responses to inquiries via phone, mail, chat or other means
* Assist manager and employee with ESS/MSS support; provide guidance on portal & system navigation, and completing transactions in Workday
* Perform basic administration processing, data input and verification of required documentation
* Respond to and troubleshoot employee and manager-related transactions and issues: Workforce transactions, data corrections, and rescinds (new hires, onboarding, job changes, terminations, etc.)
* Employee data issues: organizational and personal data changes and job changes
* Triage issues by coordinating with or handoff to COE groups
* Auditing or reviewing workflow and transaction processing (individual level)
* Create and maintain cases, as well as, keeping case management system with up-to-date, accurate information
* Maintain employee documents and handle requests for employee file information
* Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
* Ensures SOP are being followed and non-compliant items are escalated as appropriate.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS/TECHNOLOGY USED
* Shown ability to provide outstanding customer service, ensuring the customer s questions/concerns or issues are answered and/or resolved accurately
* Demonstrated excellent verbal communications and listening skills via telephone; solid written communication skills
* Proficiency in MS Office and HRMS (Workday preferred); ability to multi-task using several applications while assisting a customer
* Familiar with case management tools (e.g., Service Now)
* Flexible to adapt to work specified shift and extended hours as necessary
* College degree strongly preferred
TYPICAL RANGE OF EXPERIENCE
* Minimum 1 - 2 years of customer service experience
* Worked in a fast-paced environment; adaptable and dependable in an organization with constant upgrade/enhancement of technology features and service capabilities to its customers
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers..