Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Exton, Pennsylvania
IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
Job Description Summary:
The Global Account Manager will develop and maintain relationships with IDEMIA s major channel partners while positioning IDEMIA as the preferred biometric vendor of these partners. The Global Account Manager will provide well-defined visibility into the partners organization and have a full understanding of its key influencers.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
* Continuously increase and reinforce awareness and understanding of our offering and influence the following levels within our partners organization:
* Pre-sales / Sales
* Supply chain/procurement
* Product management (this part shall be done in close cooperation with Product Management Team and Partner Integration Team)
* Capture and prioritize the roadmap needs coming from the partners, and coordinate regular meetings between product teams of IDEMIA and the partners to ensure there is a clear and up to date understanding of:
* how the partners use our product and resultant dependencies
* missing features/capabilities
* future evolutions needed
* opportunities for growth
* industry / market trends
* Create and maintain partner key contacts mapping, which ensures
* all key decision makers at the partners, impacting IDEMIA business growth are clearly identified
* all major stakeholders at IDEMIA and the partners can identify their relevant counterparts, and understand communication/escalation guidelines to support an efficient and productive business partnership
* IDEMIA parts and prices are correctly loaded on partners ERP systems and kept up to date. This also includes ensuring other important information such as certifications, export codes, shipping weight/dimensions etc. are all correctly loaded
* Track and report on partner sales trends (by product, by region & by market (horizontal and vertical where possible)
* Partners websites correctly display relevant IDEMIA logo, company overview, products, descriptions, brochures etc.
* Identify key promotional activities with the partners to include:
* Partner User conferences
* Partner Sales seminars
* Partner Roadshows
* Partner internal webinars (e.g. to partner sales team)
* Partner externa webinars (e.g to partner s customers such as dealers or end/users)
* Industry Trade shows
* Conduct regular review meetings with regional teams to:
* Remain aligned on global strategy with the partner, and ensure that local efforts are feeding into this strategy
* Provide updates on partner global activities/projects which could create growth opportunities in region
* Receive updates on and resolve blocking points in the region
* In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
* Strong leadership skills with capabilities in business development, in proposing innovative solutions and in motivating employees
* Excellent organization and time management skills which includes planning, organizing, and prioritizing with attention to detail; must be able to understand and manage conflicting priorities; must have a proven track record for timely delivery of multiple parallel objectives, cost control and customer satisfaction
* Excellent analytical skills allowing for thorough consideration of all aspects associated with roadmap and integration priorities
* Must possess strong problem-solving skills, and proven ability to apply techniques at all levels of the Organization
* Excellent verbal (including presentation), written and listening skills
* Good interpersonal skills and be able to establish strong relationships
* Must be able to build trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results, at all levels of the Organization; must be able to work in a team environment and to partner/interface with business executives and operations leaders in different Department/Business Units
* Ability to work in environment with international objectives and to understand issues domestically and internationally in order to communicate effectively with clients
* Must be self-directed and motivated as well as accountable for results
* Must be proactive to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations for implementation
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Capable of bringing knowledge and creativity to the position
* Bring discipline to drive results and follow established fundamental goals
* Must be a mentor for sales and pre-sales teams.
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
* Travel will be required both domestically and internationally; should not exceed 30-50% of the time, but may be more than 50% during key projects
* General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
* Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
* Bachelor/s or Master s degree in Science/Engineering or Master in Business Administration
* Minimum ten years of experience in the physical access control industry with previous experience:
* Sales at the distribution or manufacturing level
* Sales in channel oriented business
* Management of large accounts
* Thorough knowledge of access control system design, architecture, and integration principles
* Experience driving business solutions through influence and collaboration in a global, matrix organization
* Experience in working collaboratively with business partners to effectively resolve problems
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics..