Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
The Clinical Counselor will provide the following services to clients: screening for potential services, bio-psychosocial evaluations, treatment plan development, treatment plan reviews, individual and family therapy, therapeutic behavioral health on-site services for children and adolescents. To consistently exercise discretion and independent judgment while utilizing advanced knowledge in the Human Services field to provide the highest quality individualized, integrated mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring services to individuals and their families based on the individualized plan. To act as a lead direct care provider to others in the division/program and to consult and mentor Bachelor's Level Direct Care employees and Behavioral Technicians on provision of care issues.
* Master's Degree in psychology, social work, counseling, rehabilitation, or a related human services field (a related human services field is one in which major course work includes the study of human behavior and development).
* At least two (2) year(s) experience working with children over 5, adolescents who have mental health, substance abuse and/or co-occurring disorders or developmental disabilities.
* Must be able to provide individualized, integrated mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring services to meet the needs of individuals served and their families.
* be able to use a computer.
* Must be able to pass a background check.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Must be insurable under LCI's automobile plan.
* Must be able to travel locally to clients' homes, training locations and other locations as necessary.
* These responsibilities do not reflect all duties the incumbent will be required to perform. This description serves as an overview only. Salary is based on experience. Days and hours may vary
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, disability, marital status or protected veteran status.