Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
We are currently offering an exciting opportunity to join our Loyalty Advantage team in the role of Loyalty Advantage Specialist. This role will support contract and rebate administration as well as provide outstanding customer service to our valued Zoetis customers. We are looking for highly motivated candidates with a strong work ethic, attention to detail and excellent communications skills.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES (DESCRIBE KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES REQUIRED TO FULFILL THE MAJOR PURPOSE OF THE JOB.)
This position is responsible for Zoetis contract administration and rebate processing to include:
* Customer, pricing and contract set up within the Zoetis rebating systems.
* Payment and reconciliation of rebates in accordance with Zoetis customer agreements.
* Accurately process, review and prepare customer rebate statements for mailing.
* Prepare sales reporting to Sales, Finance and Marketing in support of Zoetis customer agreements which include pricing, strategic and cross-species cross portfolio programs.
* Work with Zoetis Sales Representatives to resolve issues related to customer agreements, account structure and rebate payments.
* Respond to Zoetis customer and field force inquiries related to contracts, rebates, reporting and payments.
* Perform customer data and related supplier maintenance.
* Review and provide feedback on contracts/rebates in development to ensure that they can be executed.
* Demonstrate Zoetis leader behaviors and act as team player in support of all Loyalty Support responsibilities.
* Ensure audit, SOX and other compliance requirements are being met.
REQUIRED JOB RELATED CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, Skills)
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field, or 4 years of experience in industry.
* Minimum of one year experience in a customer oriented, contract management, pricing or comparable position.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office - advanced Excel skills required.
* Knowledge of Zoetis accounts, products, pricing and promotions.
* Process oriented; able to contribute in creating new procedures
* Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Demonstrated strong communication and problem-solving skills.
* Adept at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing.
* Enthusiastic and engaging with customers in all encounters
* Ability to work independently and effectively coordinate multiple priorities.
* Access proficiency desired.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of @zoetis.com . In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.