Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne, Florida
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Summary: The Logistics Coordinator/Inventory Planner is responsible for monitoring fulfillment operations; analyzing and converting demand data and sales forecasts into inventory plan and schedules for production operations, setting and managing metrics for shipping and fulfillment. Also includes monitoring that all appropriate processes are followed so that there is an uninterrupted flow of products to customers and fulfillment centers.
* Communicate daily with customers, multiple areas within the organization, supplier, and channel partners on inventory demand, order fulfillment status, inventory availability, production forecasts and schedules.
* Monitor and manage outsourced fulfillment activity including ensuring data transmissions are on schedule, orders are filled as scheduled, research and address all shipment discrepancies reported.
* Monitors inventory levels by reviewing daily inventory reports and working with outsourced fulfillment center to address and resolve inventory issues.
* Prepares daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual performance metrics to monitor supplier and internal performance such as: On time Delivery, Inventory Stocking Levels, RMA/Return Activity, Shipping Errors, etc. Identifies issues and recommends corrective actions.
* Supports sales and order management teams including responding to inquiries on lead times, product availability, transportation estimates, shipping documentation, etc.
* Other Administrative responsibilities in the facility.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 1-3
Strong verbal and written communication skills Experience in production/inventory/resource planning and/or in logistics. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suites particularly Excel and strong analytical skills Ability to define and track appropriate metrics for managing fulfillment activity and inventory needs. Team player; able to relate well to colleagues in same department, other functional areas and third-party suppliers.
Experience with Oracle Order Management and Shipping modules Experience with Oracle Discoverer and creating reports.
Education: Associates Degree in Business Administration or Logistics, or equivalent experience in logistics, inventory management, data analysis, or any related fields. Manifest leadership, creativity, and diligent follow up skills to produce efficient results.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.