Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Redding, California
Join our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American Title Insurance Company (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. First American Title s Direct division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services for real estate purchases, refinances and equity loans.We believe that our people are the key to the company s continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit www.firstam.com.
Provides support to Escrow department by assisting with customer service and administrative duties related to escrow closings.
* Opens orders, inputs closing statements from a worksheet prepared by Escrow Officer
* Prepares documents for closing and handles the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions
* Communicates requirements and other information to clients including Title exceptions
* Interprets earnest money agreements as they relate to closing and prepare all documents require for transactions
* While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and hear.
* The employee is occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
* The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS/TECHNOLOGY USED
* Strong customer service orientation
* Detail orientation
* Excellent verbal communication
* Problem solving skills
* Strong organizational skills
* High School diploma or equivalent
TYPICAL RANGE OF EXPERIENCE
* 1- 2 years experience as an Escrow Asst I or a minimum of 3 years experience in a related real estate or title field.
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers..