Posted in Other 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Irving, Texas
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Work From Home
This position works from home or remote.
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That's why after more than a decade we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry's leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
JOB SUMMARY - The Chargemaster Analyst is responsible formaintaining the daily workflow approval process to update client facility chargemasters, while ensuring that all chargemasters remain compliant with applicable federal and state guidelines, as well as any standards set forth by clients. This individual collaborates with facility personnel, CFO's and Division CFO's, under the guidance of the Chargemaster Manager to ensure facility chargemasters are updated and maintained timely and that accurate charging and coding is reported with patient billing.
DUTIES (INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
* Analyze all facility and Supply Chain requests for additions, modifications, and inactivation's to client facility chargemasters as compared to client and regulatory standards.
* Maintain daily workflow approvals or rejections of these submissions.
* Monitor all client facility chargemasters to ensure compliance with, federal, state, and client specific standards.
* Ensure appropriate updates to client facility chargemasters are made with quarterly HCPCS and annual CPT coding changes, as needed.
* Stays abreast of current regulations and industry charging and billing guidelines.
* Assist with the standardization process for facilities.
* Coordinate with SSC directors/managers to identify trends and address issues related to claim rejections or payment denials.
* A minimum of an Associate's Degree in Nursing or other related clinical profession is required
* Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement
* Certified coding credentials preferred
* Minimum of three years related work experience required.
* Chart/Bill audit experience preferred * HCPCS/CPT coding experience preferred.
* Experience with HCA Patient Accounting, Artiva/ Collections, Meditech, and Smart software is a plus
Parallon/HCA is an equal opportunity workforce and no one shall discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status with respect to any offer, or term or condition, of employment. We make reasonable accommodations to the known physical and mental limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities.