Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for Chemical Service Representative (Upstream Chemicals) in Hobbs, NM.
* Support field sales by providing technical assistance, delivering chemical, testing of water samples, pulling samples, monitoring programs. Inventory chemical surveillance and chemical pump operating at the right rate.
* Maintain chemical pump function, inventory surveillance and product ordering for chemicals.
* Service reporting of to pump function in the field.
* Take samples and test water samples and crude and submit results of samples to account managers for recommendation to the client.
* Alters product dosages rates and/or changes product applications in order to meet customer defined objectives.
* Activates/deactivates feed systems based on safety or performance related determinations.
* Troubleshoots and corrects systems that are out of the customer provided specifications, to determine the need to bring in additional support if the problems are determined to be too extensive or unique.
* Determines the need to order product and place product orders for customers who elect to have the order fulfillment process.
* Responsible for the transport and application of production chemicals, used by oilfield customers.
* Treatment of customer wells, while on-site, utilizing high pressure chemical applications and chemical transfers
* Special duties as assigned Qualifications/Requirements:
* At least one-year experience in oil field services.
* Experience troubleshooting mechanical devices.
* Self-Motivated, time management, customer service, and interpersonal skills
* Live within a drivable distance (60 minutes or less) to worksite. Must be able to work for any employer in the US (no sponsorship offered at this time) Desired Characteristics:
* Class B CDL with Hazmat Endorsement
* Oilfield production systems experience a plus Locations: Hobbs, NM
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.