Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New Castle, Delaware
Secure your tomorrow with Unisys: A great place to learn and grow your career! At Unisys, every associate makes a difference. Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, explore local and global challenges, and solve complex technology issues with creative solutions and diverse teams. You are part of a team that drives change and delivers results on a daily basis. Our success is a direct result of our people.
* May function as team or site leader providing direction to other technicians
* Performs server and storage break and fix.
* Provides support for Enterprise products, such as Dell ESF
* Desk side support specialist
* Provides support for enterprise storage products
* Supports Networking products - including Cisco certification requirements
* Provides support for Payment systems products and Unisys core-CMOS products
* May have project management responsibilities for smaller projects
* Possesses other, high skilled, specialized technical skills.
* Provides support for software, hardware and networking support for desktops, laptops and servers
* Provides maintenance and support on legacy products
* Installs and maintains PCs and associated software, networks, servers and peripherals
* Performs installs, moves, adds and changes as required
* Tests and certifies PCs, networks, servers and client approved applications
* Provides follow-up on problems or escalation.
* Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions, demeanor and dress.
* Ensures customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction
* Ensures client specific Service Level Agreements are met and incident and request tickets are updated accordingly within the ticketing system
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
* Requires HS Degree and minimum 2-4 years of hands-on technical experience
* Electronics training equivalent to at least 2 years of technical institutes, polytechnic and/or military technical school/universities and/or applicable related technical experience.
* Active directory/exchange server.
* Operating systems knowledge
* A+ certification
* Specific Manufacturers certifications as required. IE EMC, Dell, Cisco, Microsoft, Apple, Unisys. COMPTIA certifications, and NETWORKPLUS
* For legacy products, must have current product training
* Knowledge of client specific internal procedures and service delivery requirements.
* Advanced degree of knowledge of hardware and software including Unisys/Microsoft/Network operating systems
* Advanced troubleshooting capabilities on software and hardware problems including DTS, Legacy systems, storage systems and interconnectivity problems
* Ability to test and certify mainframes and/or servers with associated peripherals
* Mechanical capability and an understanding of ESD procedures
* Client and/or governmental clearance may be required.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://unisys.contacthr.com/71980263.jpg /