Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Location: El Segundo, California
Principal Technology Solutions Manager – AT&T Ignite
We’re AT&T Ignite. Come join us.
AT&T Ignite is a first-of-its’ kind incubator, allowing for innovative product development in complementary, high growth global markets which can capitalize on the value of 5G. The AT&T Ignite team pairs venture investments in strategic startups with valuable commercial relationships across AT&T Communications, Warner Media an Xandr, in order to build and accelerate new disruptive new products.
Sounds exciting, doesn’t it?
AT&T Ignite will help to shape the future of AT&T’s product portfolio. We are builders. Dreamers. Chameleons. Endlessly Curious. Equally comfortable in corporate and start up environments. Our world-class multidisciplinary team will challenge thought and push the boundaries of emerging industries. If you have passion, a roll up the sleeves attitude and the persistence to define, build and commercialize businesses – we invite you to join us.
This career step requires expert level technical experience. Liaison between Business partners, Engineering and IT partners for technology assessments, strategic planning and developing solutions based on the understanding of current needs and emerging technologies.
In this roll you will:
• Assesses strategic plans, evaluates technology and creates strategic roadmap for applications and systems based on long term direction of the business and technology.
• Promote innovative thinking and solutions amongst the internal and external partners to the benefit of ATT.
• Represents innovation team in evaluation, development and analysis of new products and services.
• Coordinates, tracks, monitors, and plans initiatives across functional entity lines.
• Advise on technical knowledge and ATT technologies.
• Identify emerging technology trends of interest and opportunities for assessment.
Bachelors of Science in Information Systems Technology, Computer Science or Engineering preferred.
Requires 8-10 years experience.
Background across network, video and innovative technologies.
Technical Career Pathway (TCP) role.