Christensen, Inc. is looking for a Class A CDL Driver with HAZMAT.
If you are looking for a position where you will be valued for maintaining client relationships and have the below skills and abilities, please submit your resume for this local position.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, with the ability to balance multiple delivery schedule
- A strong ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and crisis management skills
- Must be customer service oriented
- Ability to work in an unsupervised environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of DOT, OSHA, EPA, DOE and FMCSA rules and regulations
- Active CDL, HazMat, and Tanker endorsements