Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
CDI Engineering Solutions is seeking a Civil / Structural Engineer to work in our Engineering Center in Baton Rouge, LA. Successful candidate will be able to lead design teams coordinating civil/structural engineering and design efforts and maintaining focus to meet project schedules and budgets. This is a full-time, benefited, direct hire position.
Job Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
* Lead and train entry level engineers and designers
* Manage project budget and schedules to complete projects on schedule and within budget
* Interface with other disciplines, clients and vendors to support project production
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Able to perform field work as required to gather field data and provide construction support
* Knowledge in the application of IBC and AISC, ACI and ASCE7 standards
Job Qualifications & Skills:
* Minimum 10 years of design experience in chemical, petrochemical and energy projects
* Working knowledge of OSHA regulations and safety in design applicable to industrial projects
* Proficient in analysis software such as RISA3-D and STAAD PRO
* Working knowledge of CAAD Software, AUTOCADD and/or Microstation
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Strong organizational and people skills
* Ability to speak effectively to clients and management
* Recognized BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering
* LA P.E. Preferred
CDI Corporation is an EEO/An Affirmative Action M/F/D/V Employer.