Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Compounds and dispenses medications and other pharmaceuticals. Prepares and maintains all necessary records on prescriptions, patient charges and inventory. Provides information to the staff members on drugs and pharmaceuticals.
- Graduate from an accredited College of Pharmacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational;interpersonal and computer skills
- Hospital setting preferred
- RPh License from the State of Texas
EEO is The Law - visit following page for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.