Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Tampa, Florida
Req ID: 61408
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior Software Engineer - GO to join our team in Tampa, Florida (US-FL), United States (US).
Job Duties and Skills:
The desired candidate will be a Senior GO developer with a minimum of 2 years of experience working across multiple application technologies and business functions, especially integrating different systems. They will prepare detailed business requirements (BRD), functional specifications(FSD), design models, system workflows and technical design document(TDD)
* Experience in GoLang programming
* Design, Code and develop the database components using PL/SQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
* Test the Web application & DB components as per the test cases and ensure a quality product with high system performance, reliability, and scalability.
* Provide support to production systems, Troubleshoot production issues, perform root cause analysis and implement fixes
* Collaborate with other developers, QA, and other stakeholders, and ensure customer needs are met
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Good knowledge of Agile development methodology (Scrum) including Sprint Planning, Daily Standups & release planning
* Understanding of build process and script is an added advantage
* Experience writing technical documents
* IT experience in a healthcare environment
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in GOLang
* Minimum of 1 year of work experience in Eclipse IDE
* Minimum of 1 year of experience in PL/SQL
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Additional Preference Given to Candidates with the following Skills - but not required:
* Develop Webservices using REST/SAOP
* Design, Code and develop the application components using Java/J2EE technologies
* 4+ years of experience in Java J2EE, Angular, Spring boot, Web services (SOAP/REST/WSDL)
* Strong experience with Angular development
* Experience with creating and consuming Webservices
* Expert-level knowledge & experience in Core Java, Angular, Spring, Hibernate, data structures multi-threading, concurrency package, Data Structures, Design Patterns
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.