Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Come to Ogden Regional Medical Center and be part of a team that is compassionate and provides quality care! There are great opportunities to learn and expand your nursing career!
While serving as a cornerstone amongst the northern Utah communities for the past 60 years, Ogden Regional Medical Center has created a deeply-rooted tradition of excellence and caring. The 240-bed facility provides a full spectrum of top-quality services, including a Level II trauma center, certified stroke center, cancer treatment center, alcohol and chemical dependency treatment center, and much more. Nationally recognized, Ogden Regional's maternity care ranks in the nation's top 5 percent, and its cardiology services include accreditation in echocardiography, atrial fibrillation, chest pain and heart failure.
Ogden Regional is part of HCA's network of more than 300 affiliate hospitals, outpatient centers and business offices across the country. HCA and Ogden Regional are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and employees.
Ogden Regional sits at the heart of the mountains, with more than six ski resorts within an hour's drive. Home of the 2002 Winter Olympics, Ogden offers the lure of outdoor living and the culture of city life. Plus, with a great university down the road and many schools within driving distance, this hospital offers a central location to meet the whole family's needs.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
REGISTERED NURSE INTERMEDIATE CARE
Responsible for processing and coordinating the flow of updated patient information and unit activity. This position deals with confidential information of a critical nature on a routine basis.
* Complete nursing assessments on individual patients by observation and interaction with patient/significant others to identify physical and psychosocial.
* Does complete and accurate patient admission assessment within the guidelines by the Patient Care Policy on Physical Assessments.
* Completes prescribed nursing interventions and procedures within state practice guidelines.
* Evaluates and documents each patient's response to medications, interventions, and procedures. Assists in formulation, coordination, and implementation of the patient's Plan of Care based on the assessment of their individual needs.
* Safely and accurately administers medication and IV solutions by utilizing e-MAR scanning. Acts in accordance with their professional licensure and hospital policy. Maintains patient safety during all aspects of nursing intervention and documents safety measures in patient's medical record.
* Responds appropriately to all emergencies, and follows standard precautions for all patients.
* Current Utah RN license or RN license in a Compact state required.
* Graduation from an accredited Registered Nursing program.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.