Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
* Maintain confidential records and data, including but not limited to sensitive security information, personnel contact information, background check submittal information and employer information
* Gathers data, updates systems and prepares reports
* Uses Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel on a daily basis to perform administrative duties
* Evaluates and streamlines administrative processes
* Communicates with internal personnel as well as external job applicants
* Implement and improve processes, procedures and tools to optimize program effectiveness and efficiencies; achieve desired security capability maturity by identifying relevant security industry practices and partnering across the organization to implement improvement projects
* Coordinate activities, deliverables and timelines across a matrix management organization
* Manage relationships and expectations of internal and external stakeholders and cross-functional teams to successfully complete desired goals and objectives
* Provide analysis and reporting transparency into the milestones, risks, issues, dependencies, and status of assigned and related initiatives
* Establish relevant metrics to communicate status, demonstrate progress and build awareness of performance
* Lead andor assist with awareness and enforcement of personnel security and credentialing policies and standards.
* Plan, author and publish content and deliver program communications to a cross-functional audience
* Provide support to various program teams as necessary to ensure personnel security and credentialing requirements are properly addressed
* Maintain confidential records and data, including but not limited to sensitive security information, personally identifiable information, personnel background check information and current employer information
* Adhere to all company and department employment policies regarding security and confidentiality
* Supervise a small team of direct reports
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
* Ability to support multiple team members and projects simultaneously and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work as part of a team with excellent interpersonal skills
* Proven ability to build and maintain working relationships with management, team members, colleagues and external stakeholders
* Experience overseeing aspects of operational and project administration including meeting deadlines, communicating effectively and monitoring progress and risks of projects
* Highly developed oral and written communication skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe and/or Foxit
* Possess a high level of self-motivation and energy and able to work with minimal supervision
* High organizational and time management skills with extreme attention to details
* Supervise resources as well as be a key individual contributor
* Bachelor s Degree in Business with 3 5 years of experience working in a corporate office environment working with multiple internal and external customers
* Demonstrated experience supervising a small team
* Previous related experience with State andor Federal government agencies is a plus
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Travel requirement, such as:
* Ability to travel locally for activities such as meetings, classes, and workshops.
Working Conditions, such as:
* General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
Physical Demands, such as:
* Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
Must be United States citizen (dual citizenship may be allowed)
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics..