Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Austin, Texas
Provides assistance to members and guests as well as administratively supports the Director of Membership and the membership team.
* As this position is the first and last impression of the clubhouse, it is a primary responsibility of the concierge to offer warm welcomes and fond farewells to all Members and guests entering and departing.
* Answer all incoming phone calls in a prompt, courteous, professional manner and forward to the appropriate destination. Works closely with the entire membership office to ensure phones are covered during business hours.
* Possess an overall awareness of the entire property and its associates in order to direct incoming traffic to their desired destination.
* Responsible for actively promoting events to members, taking/compiling reservations for our Member functions and processing name tags.
* Attend and assist at all Member social functions which involve the membership department.
* Responsible for the daily mail.
* Possess a positive attitude and professional manner at all times.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper attire and name tag when working.
* Complete other duties as assigned by management.
* Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, members, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone.
* Previous customer service experience is required.
* Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
* Must be able to lift and move moderate weights.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.