Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Our client is looking for a GD Onshore Lead resource for a key and high visibility project for IVR applications. This resource must be on site in Mahwah, NJ The resource must have technical and working knowledge of IVR applications and its technology. This resource will manage the overall project from project management and implementation for expansion of IVR functionality to several countries in Europe. The resource will be responsible for managing the project across several cross functional teams within CLIENT, external vendors and support teams in Europe and US. Key activities of the resource will be working with vendors to establish Statements of Work, create Appropriations, Project Management, Finance/Resource management and the development team for implementation of project.
Key Skills Required:
* Excellent Project Management and leadership skills with ability to interact with key stakeholders within CLIENT and External teams (Vendors), identify risks and issues and ability to mitigate them. Managing the project and adhering to the scope, time and cost is critical.
* Excellent Communication Skills - Written and Verbal Skills Technical proficiency in IVR systems is a MUST - understanding of IVR technology including Telecom components to intelligently drive discussions and implementations.
Technical skills required
* VXML, Java, Agile to lead junior members of the development team.
* Must be proficient and expert in MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word and Power point
* Must be a quick learner who can quickly adapt and learn the technical components of the selected platform in order to lead and guide the technical solution during execution.
* The resource will also manage existing application's development and support activities and provide leadership in full systems life cycle management to ensure delivery is on time and within budget
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result..