Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger and tinier than the world has ever seen.
Who are we* We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer*
The Financial Analyst is a member of the KLA Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) organization. The FP&A organization provides support to executives and business leaders throughout the company. Our primary role is to manage the processes that support the company's business decisions; such as forecasting, strategic planning, board of director presentations, and management reporting.
Being part of Global Products Group Finance Team with the following responsibilities:
* Primarily support US central engineering leadership team in planning, forecasting, and analyzing headcount, T&E and other expenses
* Manage central engineering $30M annual budget supporting all product groups and maintain allocation matrix
* Responsible for monthly snapshot, quarterly close including expense reconciliation, accruals, balance sheet review, and analyzing actual results with comparison to forecast
* Build and maintain standardized monthly and quarterly management reports for product group leadership team.
* Ad hoc analysis - analyze data from different perspectives and angles to help support business decisions.
* The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of progressive experience in financial planning in a public company
* Experience in managing operating expense in a high-tech environment and business partnering to drive cost efficiency
* Strong financial analytical and modeling skills
* Result-driven, self-motivated, and able to work independently and proactively
* Has the ability to create, multitask, and be flexible to multiple requests in a time sensitive manner.
* Independent and critical thinker, analytical, fast learner, and excellent eye for detail
* Ability to adapt to changes within a fast-paced work environment
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Team player with a positive attitude and strong sense of ownership
* Proficient in SAP/TM1 or comparable ERP systems
* Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience OR
* Master's Level Degree with at least 2 years of experience.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.