Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
SPECTRUM MANAGER, MULTI-TENANT SALES
Apply Now DATE POSTED 10/18/2019 Requisition Number: 251514BR-3 Location: United States - California - Anaheim Area of Interest: Community Solutions, Direct Sales, Multi-Tenant Sales Position Type: Full Time JOB SUMMARY
The Spectrum Multi-Tenant Sales Manager is a leader of MDU (Multi Dwelling Unit) development and execution strategy in the region. Building high performance sales teams, cultivating strategic relationships with property owners, managers and superintendents. Working cross departmentally with leaders of marketing and operations to develop comprehensive and cohesive action plans necessary to complete each phase in moving transactions to fruition.
* Interface with construction and network engineering to determine capital costs for community proposals.
* Run internal rates of returns for return on investment calculations.
* Design power point proposals for presentation to prospective clients and assist in the negotiations process where necessary.
* Work with the paralegal(s) on final agreements for execution based on specific deal points.
* Participate in the strategic selection of targeted communities for renewal and new build opportunities and risk determination.
* Creation of action plans outlining retention and growth strategy for region.
* Adhere to project priorities and schedules, in line with strategic plans and operating objectives.
* Coach account executives on selling techniques, profitability models and internal processes.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
* Strong leader developing and influencing high performance sales teams in negotiating complex contracts. Knowledge and significant accomplishment of skills related to MDU Sales environment (customer responsiveness, follow-up, tracking, etc.).
* An ability to grasp the function and inter-dependencies of back-office systems and processes of the MDU environment and to create and adapt processes to function within same to accomplish goals.
* Fluent working (user) knowledge of Microsoft Office components Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and ability to assimilate Time Warner Cable proprietary systems are preferred.
* Aptitude and experience sufficient to construct mathematical models create formulas and macros in spreadsheets.
* Ability to adapt to varying business and interpersonal situations in a fast-paced environment to determine and facilitate appropriate actions with minimal supervision.
* Knowledge of Time Warner Cable methods and procedures is preferred.
* Experience working with government, carrier, or indirect channel very desirable.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or one to two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read simple contracts and negotiate terms, based on corporate guidelines and advice from corporate law department.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. FCC Unit: 13558 Business Unit: Marketing Apply Now Apply Later
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.