Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
Summary / DescriptionWe are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Software Development Automation Engineer to join our team in Alexandria, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will:
* Design, development, execute and maintain automated test portfolios for both UI and server functionality.
* Implement automated testing during development to assist with integration and regression testing of web applications.
* Work with developers to promote test driven development practices.
* Build automated tests using Cucumber, Selenium, Java and other open source toolkits.
* Work within the agile process as part of a team of software engineers to support testing of software products to improve quality and increase code coverage.
* Collaborate closely with project teams and stakeholders to correctly identify issues.
* Bachelor's Degree and a minimum 10 years of experience or equivalent blend of education and experience.
* Experience building using Cucumber, Selenium and Java to create automated tests.
* Strong understanding of HTML, page document model and debugging in web browsers.
* Java programming skills.
* Strong understanding web application architecture.
* Experience with performance testing.
* 3-5 years of development experience working on an agile team.
* Understand how to test interfaces and web services (REST & SOAP) for integrated systems.
* Desire to improve testing process through constant evaluation and analysis.
* Ability to produce and maintain testing metrics to prove continuous improvement and report project status.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experience working with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Sonarqube, Git, Nexus, etc.
* Familiar with popular build tools such as Maven and Gradle.
About UnisysDo you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.#FED#
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://unisys.contacthr.com/72710932.jpg /