Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Providence, Rhode Island
COMMERCIAL BANKING ASSOCIATE
Providence, RI, USA Req #426
Saturday, October 19, 2019
Washington Trust is a special place because of our people. We believe employees who are valued, recognized, rewarded and empowered will achieve personal and professional goals. We hire the best people in the business and are always looking for professionals who will uphold our core values of quality, integrity and community.
We are seeking a detailed-oriented individual to provide accurate and timely administrative support to our high volume Commercial Lending department located in Providence. This individual must be capable of organizing multiple priorities and willing to assist others during times of high volume. This candidate must also be capable of working independently.
* Identify and order documents required to process C&I and CRE loans
* Prepare internal closing documents, when necessary, assisting in the pre-closing and post-funding of loans, track and ensure receipt of required documents.
* Maintain, monitor and service existing commercial loan accounts
* Maintain files, contact customers concerning past due loans, answer customer inquiries and resolve routine customer service inquiries
* Process customer transactions and resolve customer inquiries. Provide quality control to assure accounts are correctly set-up and working properly
* Provide the highest level of customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and resolve problems in a timely manner
* Perform general administrative tasks to include letter writing, report preparation, and file maintenance
3+ years of commercial lending or paralegal experience with a solid knowledge of the lending function and related documentation. We will consider a recent college graduate with a degree in accounting or finance.
* Strong PC skills with MS Office, Word and Excel
* Proficient analytical ability to review and process documentation
* Ability to interact with customers and all levels of the organization
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines
Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and welfare benefits, paid time-off, work-life program, and a 401(k) plan. We believe employees who are valued, recognized, rewarded and empowered, will achieve personal and professional growth. Apply today and find out why we have been voted one of the Best Places to Work in Rhode Island since 2011!
The Washington Trust Company, and each of its subsidiaries and affiliates are committed to cultivating and promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. We seek to provide an environment of equal employment opportunity and advancement to all employees and applicants. It is our policy to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to race, color, ethnicity, age, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Click Here to view EEO is the law poster . For additional information, please Click Here for EEO supplement poster.
* Job Family Senior Clerical
* Job Function Clerical/Other
* Pay Type Salary