Posted in Other 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New York City, New York
Integrated Production Supervisor has 6 years of experience in Digital and Print project management that includes 3 years of experience in the healthcare marketing industry. They manage teams of 1-3 producers of various levels, serving as their process champion, overseeing their work and ensuring that best practices are followed, across multiple brands. They produce large, complex projects themselves while delegating smaller tactics to the producers on their teams. They create timelines and estimates for projects on the brand/program level and review and approve individual tactical timelines created by their teams. Strong leadership skills help them oversee a producer team's activities, as they are accountable for the quality of their work, ensuring goals are met and projects are delivered on time and on budget. They are client-facing, capable of working directly with our marketing, vendor, and client-designated partners.
They are a great team manager, communicator, motivator, and project leader with an innate ability to get things done. They forge strong relationships with account and creative leads. They take a proactive role in identifying resourcing needs within their own team and across their brands. They partner with their team leads to interview and staff qualified talent. They work with account to identify budget, scope and timeline risks and raise flags throughout project life cycles of any threats to project delivery. They proactively identify ways to improve efficiency on their brands and work to implement those changes whenever possible.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Lead 1-3 member producer teams on large- or multiple-brand books of business
* Client-facing, partnering with marketing and client partners including technology, fufillment, and CRMEnsure that they and their team:
* Work with account and functional leads to develop scopes of work, timing and pricing based on business, user, regulatory andfunctional requirements.
* Manage all task management and resourcing, utilizing project management platform (WorkFront), ensuring projects are up to date,tasks adequately assigned, and communication is clear and consistent.
* Responsible for allocation of UX, Developer and QA resources on projects in conjunction with Resource Manager and functionalleads, utilizing project management platform (WorkFront).
* Participate in business development activities including writing proposals, developing scopes and estimates, and delivering pitches.
* Define and document best practices and contribute to department knowledge sharing effort.
* Manage and mentor junior/intermediate/senior producers in their management of print and moderate digital tactics.
* Oversight of print and digital tactical programs.
* Communicate project status to teams and clients on a regular basis.
* Partner with Account Management to track and report project burn rates.
* Ensure proper change management documentation is executed as scope changes or project priorities shift, and that newrequirements are communicated to project teams.
* Responsible for enforcing objective quality criteria on all digital/print projects whenever necessary, contributing to the creativeprocess by assessing feasibility of proposed solutions and recommending approaches.
* Ensure User Experience deliverables including Site Maps, Wireframes, Prototypes, and Functional Specifications meet user andbusiness goals.
* Interface with developers developing client-side (HTML, CSS, JS, Flash) and server-side technologies (PHP, ASP.NET, SQL).
* Work with Quality Assurance to formulate and execute Test Plans.
* Develop RFP's for outside vendors and guide selection process.
AREA OF STUDY
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
CSM/PSM, PMI(Encouraged but not required)
AREA OF EXPERIENCE
Digital and Print project management
Managing at least one direct report
Leading a team of producers on a large- or multi-brand ook of business
Ability to Manage Long-term, Multi-Million Dollar Engagements with Multiple Project Tracks & Teams
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Proficiency in Microsoft Project
* Strong knowledge of web development technologies, technology vendors and third party offerings
* Knowledge/Experience with all major common print tactics
* Ensures the timely completion of projects/tasks
* Demonstrates proficiency with Workfront, Basecamp, Jira, etc., to help define resource allocations within network.
* Shows the ability to communicate a vision or goal to others and lead them towards achieving it, Pushes for action and results, and wins the support and help of others
* Effectively handle large volume of multiple projects or tasks and manage deadlines in a fast paced environment
* Coaches to develop their capabilities beyond their job duties
* Strong writing skills.
* Maintains a calm demeanor under pressure.
* Ability to interact professionally with clients and demonstrates client focused approach to service their needs
* Anticipates what is needed before anyone else sees it.
* Delegates responsibilities and fosters a collaborative environment to work with others
* Creates clear goals, identifies and finds the resources (e.g. time, people, materials) needed to achieve them, and schedules tasks so that work is completed on time
* Displays a positive attitude.
* Shows interest in finding the cause of problems, looks for and chooses effective solutions and takes the necessary action to resolve them
FOR U.S. JOB SEEKERS
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.