Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Albany, New York
JOB ID: 3725
# OF OPENINGS: 0
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense, education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients.
ENGAGEMENT LENGTH IN MONTHS:
WHAT ARE THE DAILY WORK HOURS*
8:00 AM 4:30 PM
WHERE IS THE PHYSICAL WORK OFFICE LOCATED*
38-40 State Street, Albany, NY, 12207
DESCRIPTION OF SPECIFIC DUTIES IN A TYPICAL WORKDAY FOR THIS POSITION:
This position will address the business transformation of three core business functions and the development of a modern, web-based application and reporting system.
The candidate s primary responsibilities are to:
1. Write computer programs based on previously developed and approved program specifications.
2. Create REST APIs in .net with C#.
3. Write unit-tests in C# using xUnit.
4. Develop or assist with the development of test data.
5. Verify documentation is complete, organized and readily available.
6. Keep team leader and/or supervisor informed of progress and status of all assignments.
1. 84 Months experience in software design and development of enterprise-level applications using .Net technologies and MVC.
2. 48 months experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) practices and concepts.
3. 48 months experience writing and consuming WCF and Web API Web services.
4. 48 months experience writing applications that are based on the Microsoft Entity Framework (original or Core)
5. 12 months experience in implementing Microservice Architecture using Web API in .Net Core 2.2.
6. 24 months experience with a .Net Core technology (Core MVC and .Net Core).
7. 24 months experience in async/await and the TPL library and experience writing LINQ and Lambda expressions in programming projects.
8. 24 months experience using the Bootstrap component library to develop web interfaces.
9. 24 Months experience TDD or BDD creating unit-tests using xUnit, nUnit, NSpec, Specflow, Gherkin etc.
10. 36 months experience in SCRUM environment using Agile methodologies.
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.