Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Support the branch location by calling on specific accounts at the jobsite level.
* Travel to jobsites daily to make tool and fastener deliveries, to gather information, and disseminate information. The candidate will build relationships to foster customer loyalty and promote advocacy from the jobs to the office to influence more Tool and Fastener work.
* Assist in the developing and analyzing data to find and exploit opportunities.
* Maximize the exposure for the company on all jobsite that he calls on with our customer, the General Contractor, and other sub-contractors on those jobs he's assigned to.
* Minimum 1+ years of related work experience
* Ability to self-manage, show initiative and be comfortable meeting the public
* Must be a team player, be analytical, and demonstrate attention to detail and have good organizational skills
* Must have knowledge of numerous Tool and Fastener product lines used in construction
* Competitive Salary
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
* Paid holidays & vacation days..