Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Port Neches, TX
Responsible for daily processing of invoices for turnarounds at Port Neches including, but not limited to labor, professional services, materials, equipment and rentals. Ensure invoices are reviewed, have authorized approval, and are processed for payment in a timely manner.
* Responsible for the daily processing of turnaround invoices for contract services including, but not limited to labor, professional services, materials, equipment and rentals. Ensure invoices are reviewed, have authorized approval and are processed for payment in a timely manner. Track status of slow approvals that may delay processing.
* Examine cost of services to ensure invoices meet terms specified in contractual agreements. If errors are found, work with site personnel or vendor as necessary to resolve invoice issues to ensure payment is correct for services provided.
* Advise site management of invoice processing / MRO issues. Provide regular feedback and escalate issues to manager or others when appropriate.
* Aid the Cost Controls Analyst to process items as needed for turnaround related cost control items, invoices, or commitments, as directed.
* Work under the guidance of the Cost Controls Analyst to ensure effective invoice management and administration in compliance with Huntsman policies, maintain compliance to SOX Compliance Regulations, Corporate Purchasing Procedures, and all other company approved policies.
* Additional responsibilities include, but not limited to, maintaining detailed and organized files for invoices, possibly creating purchase requisitions, researching invoices and change orders to handle disputes, and maintaining the applicable cost database/spreadsheet.
* Essential functions require presence in the workplace on a regular bases and the ability to work extra hours if needed. Availability for overtime is essential to ensure required staffing to meet daily objectives.
* Collaborate with team members with different backgrounds and perspectives
* Follow instructions and perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong attention to detail skills
* Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
* Strong data analysis skills to effectively identify value opportunities
* Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
* Proficient on Microsoft Office applications - specifically Outlook, Excel, & Word
* Experienced and proficient in SAP
* Working knowledge of purchasing fundamentals and invoice processing processes and policies
* Expertise or experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable applications
* Willingness to work overtime
* Turnaround experience preferred
* Communicate tactfully and effectively both verbally and in writing and maintains effective working relations with those encountered during the course of employment.
* Flexibility and adaptability to new instructions and/or dynamic organizational priorities is critical for job success.
Professional Certification Preferred, Must be able to obtain and maintain TWIC certification
CDI Corporation is an EEO/An Affirmative Action M/F/D/V Employer