Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Patient Insurance Education ( PIE ) Liaison is responsible for maintenance of financial assistance programs as it relates to patients medical insurance grant assistance. The PIE Liaison will work specifically as a liaison between the patient and the American Kidney Fund ( AKF ). The PIE Liaison is responsible for assisting patients with the submission of applications, applicable authorization and consent forms, and grant requests by utilizing AKF s Grant Management System ( GMS ).
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
* Complies with all American Renal Management ( ARM ) policies and procedures as well as all American Kidney Fund ( AKF ) regulations as applicable to the position.
* Adheres to AKF s Provider Code of Conduct and HIPP Guideline requirements.
* Responsible for the tracking and maintenance of all HIPP applications, authorization and consent documents, and grant requests.
* Helps to facilitate enrollment in AKF s HIPP program as well as assisting with routine maintenance of recipient accounts.
* Ensures all requirements for audits are filed and easily accessible.
* Performs other duties and projects as requested.
Experience and Skills
* High School diploma or equivalent (degree preferred).
* Previous experience in a medical setting preferred.
* Basic mathematical skills required.
* Ability to demonstrate and maintain expertise in privacy and security standards.
* Advanced computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required.
* Strong oral and written communication skills required.
* Understands business implications of decisions.
* Ability to exercise effective and independent judgment, sensitivity, and creativity to changing needs and situations.
* Ability to maintain discretion regarding business-related files, reports, and conversations, within the provisions of open records laws and other applicable state and federal statutes and regulations.
This is a Full-Time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Click link to apply
American Renal Associates offers competitive pay and great benefits which include: health insurance, company-paid life, company-paid disability, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, a generous paid time off program and company-sponsored celebrations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity in our workplace. DFWP/ EOE.
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.